Romans 10:14-15 How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace,Who bring glad tidings of good things!” (MKJV)
To achieve salvation and discipleship in young people.
To contextualize the gospel of Jesus Christ for the present day culture of music listeners.
- Produce a CD with a mixture of music and the Word of God that specifically targets the topic of salvation as ascribed by the Holy Bible.
- The cd would be presented in a dj mixtape format so that there is a constant flow that would captivate the listeners.
- When Produced the CD would be given out for free similar to the way a gospel tract is given out via street ministry.
- Each CD would be given out freely
- The credit for each song will be in the CD info.
- A short and simple message of the gospel of Jesus Christ would be printed on the cover also.
- For every area that is targeted there would be a short service featuring the ministry of the artists that are on the CD and the preached word all proclaiming the message of salvation.
- The street evangelism would go on for about 2 hours and the people being evangelized would be invited to the street meeting.
- The service would preferably be in open air where possible but a nearby church can be used also.
- There would be various targets in different parts of the island. Prospective areas are as follows.
- East (Sangre Grande, Arima, Trincity Mall)
- North (Port of Spain, San Juan, Morvant)
- Central (Chaguanas)
- South (San Fernando, Gulf City Mall)
- Mall carparks where young people frequently lime.
- Maxi and Taxi Drivers
- Community basketball courts and football fields
- Children’s homes and YTC
- Artists to donate tracks of any genre, preferably new material or remixes to popular songs. Tracks should be centered around salvation and provide messages of hope to the lost.
- Producers to donate beats and assist with mixing and mastering of the album
- Each artist with a song on the album is to take an active part in the actual street ministry.
- Ministers of the Gospel (preferably the same Artists) provide simple 30sec clips explaining salvation to the listeners of the CD.
- CD Production
- Funds to offset costs of pressing CD’s and printing Graphic Work for the cases.
- Evangelistic promotion in churches, radio, events and anywhere solid believers who have a desire to evangelize can be found.
- Church Discipleship
- Each involved church must have a desire and plan to accept and disciple the young people that would be saved and commit to bringing them to the status of a mature believer that is able to carry out the great commission.
SOURCES OF FUNDING
- Churches who are in support of the idea
- Ministries that are in support of the idea
- Donations from supporters
- The CD would be executively produced by Andre Charles (djlivstrong) with the input from all Artists.
PRAYER AND INTERCESSION
- All artists are required to do one week of fasting and praying before they start the recording process for their song/remix. This is to facilitate the purging and cleansing of the individual so that the spirit of God can have full control of this venture.
- In the weeks leading up to the series of events in the various locations more instructions would be given as the spirit of God continues to reveal.